Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Help Wanted



So, a friend of mine had the opportunity to go to a conference and when I asked him what he was learning he had a hard time to define it all in a brief response. But as I sit back and analyze our community and where we are at and where we need to be at there are a number of things that come to mind, but let me make it brief.

We need to be reaching people with the sacred and life transforming message of Jesus Christ.

We need to use unlimited creative ways of doing so.

We must bring people intentionally along the path of discipleship.

We need to keep the Scriptures as the main source and focal point and then branch out from there.

We must be lead of the Spirit.

My question to you is, how would you expand on the points above?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to be transformed in our own lives.

Karl said...

We must get past the "someone else will/should do it" mentality and into the "what can I do" mentality.