The Soul Sanctuary Golf Tournament was established to raise funds and open doors of opportunity by providing funding for shelter and education to less fortunate children on the
These two women were each volunteering for one year period to work with and help the children of
All Hands Held was created by far too many people's efforts to mention them all here and has partnered with Soul Sanctuary from the time the Church was established. The foundation has grown each of it's seven years of existence, by building on small successes and having a strong and committed foundation of people (100% volunteers).
All Hands Held has several well established programs which are described as follows...
- The Satya Wacana University Scholarship program. The goal of this program is to provide a total of 21 full four year Scholarships (one for each year of Alana Fife's life) to deserving students who otherwise would be unable to have the opportunity for a post secondary education. Currently there are three young adults enrolled, one in the faculty of law, one in the school of music, and one in computer programming and one pending.
- In the past we have donated up to $15,000 USD to the Wisma Kasih building fund. The new orphanage opened up in January 2007 and the facility is beautiful. This year we had two members from Soul Sanctuary go and inspect the premises and they have come back with glowing reports in regards to the conditions and management of the facility. The building was partially funded by an All Hands Held/ Soul Sanctuary joint effort.
- The Wisma Kasih Library and computer learning centre. This new library opened in May 2008 and is a resource to enable the children of the orphanage to grow and succeed. The computer centre has 4 new computers complete with high speed internet.
We are asking YOU to get involved in any or all of the following ways:
1. You can SPONSOR a hole $100 $300 $500
2. Contribute a merchandise prize for the tournament, which will be recognized at the dinner.
3. You can enter your own foursome/couple/single and join us for a relaxing, fun and enjoyable day to show your support. Entry fees are $100 per person which includes a charitable donation receipt and a fantastic supper.
4. DON'T Like golf? FANTASTIC....come for the dinner and be a part of the bidding! There is room for all! Bring a friend and come and make a difference!
Most people have no just how far their donation to this cause goes. You are literally changing lives!