Wednesday, November 07, 2007

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.


The following happens between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.

30 Rock, a show I have never watched before, but again, I laughed. Not sure if it is the type of show I would make the time to watch. Then Ugly Betty came on….ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
I wake up and my mouth was open….man, I hope I didn’t snore…man, I hope I didn’t drool!!! I check my chin…nope, I am ok.

It is 12:30 Pacific time as I am landing at my destination. Did I mention that my neighbor in my row did not want to talk? Not even eye contact! Did I intimidate him? Did he know that I was a minister? Fact was he didn’t want to talk…

So we get off the plane and I walk through the airport, I follow those in front of me, like cattle, man I even want to "MOOOOO" in the airport. Off we go to slaughter, I mean to claim my baggage. Claim my baggage…we all have baggage that we come to grips with, that we claim. Oh I feel a sermon coming on…..i just need to focus on getting my suitcase. Got it…now where….?

No comments: