Wednesday, November 07, 2007

9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

The following happens between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.

The cart is finally here, and he really cares about what I want to drink….I want Cranapple….I love cranapple when I fly. It is so refreshing and tasty!

I would have ordered a coffee, but as I said earlier, it smells burnt. So, I am waiting until I get to Denver so that I can go to SB. So, Chris ( our flight attendant) asks me if I want ice with my Cranapple…and then he calls me “sir.” SIR! Man, I feel that I am in my twenties, I am not a sir…am I?

Anyway….Cranapple….ummmmmm cranapple. Then Chris gives me a bag of pretzels. Not just any pretzels but Mini Pretzels. Synders of Hanover Mini Pretzels. They taste like…..pretzels. They are actually good. And now I am bored…so what do I do…I count each pretzel and I noticed that there is exactly 10 in the bag. How cool is that? Not 9, not 11 but 10. So I am having a breakfast of champions…cranapple and pretzels. I have brought a book with me, by John Ortberg, “God is closer than you think.” I will mention a few quotes that stuck out to me as we go on…. But I am getting sleepy, shutting my eyes now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9:58 There is a tremendous THUD! The landing gear is down…I have arrived….

No comments: