Wednesday, April 21, 2010

24 Part 2


The following takes place between 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Take off from Calgary was beautiful. I love the mountains. Actually, I miss the mountains. What an amazing view…add to that they are still snow capped. God’s creation is…speechless….

The following takes place between 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
In flight….partially sleeping, partially watching tv…partially sleeping. No one is sitting next to me…no one to talk to!

The following takes place between 1;00 pm – 2;00 pm
Arrive in Los Angeles! Ummm, it is foggy, wait, that is RAIN!!! Add to that it is cool outside. It is actually warmer in WINNIPEG! Now, must pick up luggage and find rent a car place.

The following takes place between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
So, I walk into the rent a car place and they laugh at me. “Sir, you are too big for the car you ordered.” To which I replied… “No, I’ll be good.” (Cheap Mennitoban response) Needless to say, the car was too small……. So, after finding my car in the rain, getting familiar with the console, I proceeded to look for my hotel.

Got honked at on the Freeway for using my blinker. I guess when it rains here in LA people get a little tense on the roads. LOOK OUT PEOPLE, I AM HERE!

Found the hotel and checked in…I love my GPS…it talks to me and makes life so much easier.

The following takes place between 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Got to connect with my sister in law and her husband and family and enjoyed a nice supper and time together. And Guess WHAT? My brother in law got us tickets for the KINGS VS CANUCKS game tomorrow night! Yeah baby.

The following takes place between 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Back to the hotel, did some reading, and planning for tomorrow as the conference starts first thing in the morning.

Good night.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Haha! Your actually going to go to the Nucks game eh? Well I am off to see their farm team! Who has the better deal? Me of course :P.

Unknown said...

Oh my word... I am SOOO jealous!!!