Monday, April 11, 2011

The Following took place between 4:00 and 5:00 am Hong Kong time

The plane seems small although it is a 777. .. wait I am 6'4 and 245 lbs of twisted steel.........Just aboout anything I sit in is small. So, at this point I am thinking about my wife and my boys whom I miss, and I am reminded of them all as I listen to my IPad, and I am reminded of each boy from the different bands I listen to. Earlier, I noticed on my eticket that Mark requested vegitarian meals... (YUCK)! Hey, really I am cool with that. I knew he was a veggie and I was planning on getting him some help when we got back home. BUT, I never expected Cathay Pacific to think that I was a veggi as well and to my surprise they delievered my another meal...a veggie meal! I feel like a rabbit! Anyway, it was curry potatos and chick peas...but it was missing the goat! I LOVE GOAT! . I twas very good and Sue Evans would be thrilled that I ate it ALL UP! I did tell Mark, that if I don't get meat by the end of this trip I am taking a bite out of his arm!

No comments: