Monday, April 18, 2011

The Following took place between 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm

We made it back to our hotel and freshened up for dinner with our host and his family as our guests as well as our interpreter and his wife. It was a buffet and did I mention that the food was fantastic...squid, shrimp, duck, seafood galore and the list goes on and you would think that the buffet we ate as was $50 per person at the very least...not even close. All I can say is that you need to come to Indonesia to experience the food...and play with the kids. Our host and his family are amazing, never mind our interpreter...who by the way is blind.

After dinner Mark and I have been sitting and talking, processing and planning...and of course blogging....I'll let you tomorrow how things pan out, but as per usual I will probably be up in about four hours...creeping facebook.

I forgot to add that Mark's wife, Rhonda, doesn't believe my take on this whole adventure! So, she asks Mark what really happened!!?/ Rhonda, IT IS how you read it! :) Later all..it is 11:00 pm and I will be up in about 4 hours....ughhhhh! I wish I could sleep. But after playing basketball, badminton (my butt hurts) and soccer...maybe, just maybe I will get 4 and a half hours of sleep!

No comments: