Sunday, April 17, 2011

The following took place from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm

LUNCH! Need I say more? The Indonesian hospitality is absolutely incredible and the variety of food is to die for. Today we went to a traditional Javaneese establishment and again FANTASTIC and they had quail eggs, of which I indulged. Not to mention all sorts of meat and I had a dish simular to spinach, but it was papaya leaf (With red chili peppers) DID I SAY FANTASTIC?

We also had the opportunity to talk with the evangelist and ask very direct questions about how ministry is done in Indonesia. we were enlightened and encouraged that God is at work in this country in such a way that is NOT reported in main stream media. We were blessed beyond belief and encouraged. All I can say is what out, next Sunday is Easter! Be ready!

No comments: